Waterproofing of roof gardens with MasterPrimer & MasterSeal system
The infrastructure shall be a stable concrete infrastructure and not foamed concrete (light concrete).
- Prior to application, clean the surface thoroughly to remove all dirt. Roll with cement mortar (modified with latex) at all wall-floor corners, if required.
- Narrow and deep holes should be sealed, using cement mortar.
- Application can be made by spraying, brushing or rolling:
Method of application:
- Apply a coat of MasterPrimer, over the horizontal surfaces and the rolled corners with WP-90 Geo textile non-woven membrane. Allow to dry for 60-90 minutes.
- Apply 3 coats of MasterSeal, on the horizontal surfaces and the rounded corners, up to 10 cm above designated soil level in the roof garden. Allow to dry for 5 days.
- Then, wash the Flexigum with plenty of water and allow to dry for 24 hours.
- Laying down Polistyrine drainage boards 25 mm-Flo-Cell
- Spread WP-90 Loos Geotextile non woven membrane with 30 cm overlaps, as a protecting layer and Filter
- Fill with soil.